Thursday, January 24, 2008

Olympic Qualifying Tournament draw set for January 31st

The draw for the Olympic Qualifying Tournament is set to take place on January 31st, in Athens Greece. In the tournament, twelve teams will compete to earn one of the three remaining bids to the 2008 Beijing Olympics. These teams will be split up into four groups, each with three teams. It will be poll play with the top two teams from each poll advancing to the tournament round. The teams competing in the tournament are: Cameron, Cape Verde, Puerto Rico, Lebanon, Korea, Brazil, Canada, Greece, Croatia, Germany, New Zealand, and Slovenia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have an interesting blog. Thanks for commenting on my old Triple Threat Blog. I have a new one now through my website at www.powerboxbasketball.com and then click "Blog." Keep up the great work and stay in touch!

John said...

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really do love it.

And thanks again for ranking Argentina high.

Your blog among my favourites so you can count on me coming here more often